Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

5 Stars to Author Lisa Scottoline!

Think Twice (Rosato & Associates, #11)Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I have read just about every book Lisa Scottoline has written and Think Twice is among her best yet! I love the physical set up of the book - shorter chapters with the focus of each chapter on a different character. Reading her book was certainly like watching a movie unfold. I enjoy Lisa's characterization too. My favorite character in this book was Fiorella Bucatina! Not only is that a great name, but Scottoline did wonders with her and the dialogue among the Italian family.

We hear about people stealing identities today, but what if the person trying to be you looks exactly like you too. Friends and family can't tell the difference and no one will believe that you are the real you. In Think Twice, Bennie Rosato has to deal with her evil twin not only taking over her identity but trying to silence Bennie for good. It's certainly a mad rush to the finish-line in Lisa Scottoline's novel. The only thing you won't have to think twice about is turning the pages fast enough to see if good will conquer evil or if this time evil will finally win out.

Lisa Tortorello- author of My Hero, My Ding




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment