Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do You Celebrate GRANDPARENTS DAY? If so...

You don't want to miss this sale!  Since my grandfather was the inspiration behind my story I have slashed prices even further in honor of Grandparents Day from now until September 11, 2011.

"My Hero, My Ding -  A Memoir of a Girl and Her Grandfather"
 $9.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED PAPERBACK EDITION
$14.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED AUDIO CD
(S&H Included)



See easy ordering details on side panel...





Watch the book trailer!



What others are saying...

"My Hero, My Ding is such a sweet and amiable memoir of a girl and her grandfather, filled to the brim with silly, lovable and endearing stories. I highly recommend this heartwarming story to everyone who has ever had that special someone in their childhood."
Faith H. Tydings author of A Little Yellow Star


My Hero, My Ding,” by Lisa Tortorello, is a heartwarming story of the author’s memories of her time spent with her grandfather. The love they shared can be seen on every page. Lisa captivates the reader from the very beginning of the book. You will find yourself sharing in the emotions with each of her experiences. There will be plenty of times you will find yourself smiling, especially upon finding out Lisa’s unique Christmas gift to her beloved Ding. A welcomed surprise was all the memories that came flooding back about my own experiences with my family. Let this book help you rediscover some forgotten memories of your own."
Judy Chessir author of My Finny Fin Fin

"What an endearing memoir! Tortorello shares her memories of her hero, her grandfather. If every child had a relationship as the one described between the pages of My Hero, My Ding, this world would be a much better place. Very enjoyable read!"
Darlene Shortridge author of Until Forever

“My Hero, My Ding” by Lisa A. Tortorello, a memoir of a Girl and her Grandfather. In this heartwarming, endearing and life-touching story this Author shares her most treasured memories – times with her Grandfather. Although he became a jewelry maker and jewelry store owner, he gave her a rare gem, time and love, more precious than any of the jewels he had made. She found a rare treasure in their relationship – a treasure that would last a lifetime. These cherished memories etched a portrait in her life of not just a grandfather, but a hero. He left behind for her a treasure worth far more than gold. This book will touch your heart and reflect to other families to not let disagreements weigh you down, but perhaps be lifted by the spirit of love, that we can all possibly be the “hero” in the lives of those we love."
Ren Royal author of Lost Faith to the Living Faith


REMEMBER SALE PRICES  ARE GOOD THRU SEPTEMBER 11, 2011.  WHAT A GREAT GIFT TO BRING BACK SOME FAMILY MEMORIES OF YOUR OWN!


$9.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED PAPERBACK EDITION
$14.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED AUDIO CD
(S&H Included)



No comments:

Post a Comment