Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Don't Forget...

2 weeks left until GRANDPARENTS DAY...
How will you celebrate with your grandparents?

You don't want to miss this sale! Since my grandfather was the inspiration behind my story I have slashed prices even further in honor of Grandparents Day from now until September 11, 2011.


 

"My Hero, My Ding - A Memoir of a Girl and Her Grandfather"

$9.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED PAPERBACK EDITION

$14.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED AUDIO CD

(S&H Included)


See easy ordering details on side panel...
 
Click on video to see book commercial!
 

You can get more information by clicking on my website http://lisatortorello.tateauthor.com and read more reviews at Amazon.com
 
There's still time to order and receive your autographed copy before Grandparents Day!  Would you like a special message included?  Be sure to let me know with your order!
THANKS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment