Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Grandparents Day is September 11th This Year -


You don't want to miss this sale! Since my grandfather was the inspiration behind my story I have slashed prices even further in honor of Grandparents Day from now until September 11, 2011.

"My Hero, My Ding - A Memoir of a Girl and Her Grandfather"
$9.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED PAPERBACK EDITION
$14.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED AUDIO CD
(S&H Included)

See easy ordering details on side panel...

Watch the book trailer...



What others are saying...


My Hero, My Ding is a sweet memoir of the precious relationship between Lisa and her grandfather. It is filled with priceless memories of the special times they shared together. Lisa and her “Ding” had a special bond that could only come from the endless hours they invested in one another. Sometimes, I even wondered…were they ever apart?
Reading through Lisa’s memoir brought back warm memories of my own grandparents; the time, energy, and love they chose to invest in me. In fact, in several ways, “Ding” reminded me of my dear Grandpa Mac. They both shared such childlike qualities.
My Hero, My Ding is a good read, and I especially recommend it to all grandparents. Let this book shed light on the beauty that a relationship between a grandparent and a grandchild can bring.

Lisa Suggs author of Choices

This is an excellent memoir written by talented author, Lisa Tortorello. Sweet memories jump off these pages as we read about the love and affection a good grandfather and his granddaughter had for one another. I for one, who have never had such a relationship with either grandparent, am jealous. Things like Italian Christmas cookies and spaghetti with meatballs to make your mouth water and wise teachings as “I am not above or beneath any job” (a nugget of truth that would do well for many to remember) to lessons learned by experiences such as their front window escapade during winter are sure to warm your heart and evoke memories of your own.

Amanda Stephan - Christian Romance Author

Many of us have that one special person in our lives who has impacted and influenced us in ways we can only begin to tell. Such is the case for Lisa Tortorello. In “My Hero, My Ding” Lisa shares the stories and impact her grandfather had on her life. Each reminiscence shared paints a beautiful picture of how their relationship shaped both of them as they both grew up.

Lisa has a beautiful writing style which captures the essence of every story she shares. As a reader, you can feel completely a part of the scene unfolding around you. Lisa has chosen to share memories which can be relatable to many, yet have a distinctive quality and feel that helps the reader understand just how special Lisa and her grandfather’s relationship was. This is a beautiful memoir and I thank you, Lisa, for allowing me to take a glimpse into such a beautiful relationship.

~Kristi Burchfiel, author of Without Regrets


REMEMBER SALE PRICES ARE GOOD THRU SEPTEMBER 11, 2011. WHAT A GREAT GIFT TO BRING BACK SOME FAMILY MEMORIES OF YOUR OWN!

 
$9.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED PAPERBACK EDITION
$14.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED AUDIO CD
(S&H Included)




No comments:

Post a Comment