Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Don't Forget...

GRANDPARENTS DAY is Sunday, September 11, 2011...

How will you celebrate with your grandparents?
 

 

 
You don't want to miss this sale! Since my grandfather was the inspiration behind my story I have slashed prices even further in honor of Grandparents Day from now until September 11, 2011.


"My Hero, My Ding - A Memoir of a Girl and Her Grandfather"


$9.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED PAPERBACK EDITION


$14.00 FOR AUTOGRAPHED AUDIO CD


(S&H Included)
See easy ordering details on side panel...

 
Click on video to see book commercial!
 
You can get more information by clicking on my website http://lisatortorello.tateauthor.com and read more reviews at Amazon.com
Order at these special sale prices through September 11, 2011 and your autographed copy will be mailed right to your door! Would you like a special message included? Be sure to let me know with your order!
THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment