Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

We will never forget...








It's hard to believe 10 years have gone by since the September 11th terrorist attacks.

I continue to pray for those who lost their lives in the planes, in the buildings, and all who lost their lives trying to save their fellow man by literally going into the flames of hell.

I continue to pray for those who lost loved ones - parents, children, other family members and friends.

I continue to pray for those who survived and still live with the horrors of that day over and over again.

I continue to pray for our military - those who died fighting for our safety and freedoms and those who continue to fight to protect us today.

I continue to pray for our country, that we will be the America we were on September 12, 2001 and not forget the principles on which this great country was founded.

I continue to pray that we will never forget, so that history will not be repeated.

I continue to pray for our safety today as terrorist threats are looming around us as I type this...



God Bless America!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tribute Lisa! It's been a reflective and somber day. Our church service this morning was from Habakkuk 3 and was very moving and relevant.

    May God bless this nation once again.

    ReplyDelete