Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Announcing 50% Off Sale from Now Until December 23rd!

There is so much to celebrate this season, and I'd like to celebrate by passing off some GREAT SAVINGS to you!



Are you looking for a unique gift?  How about a personalized autographed book? My Hero, My Ding would make a great gift for children, teachers, parents, and grandparents.  It definitely is an uplifting family story.  They'd make great stocking stuffers too!


From now until December 23, 2011 I am having a 50% off sale!
I'll send you a free book magnet just for placing an order!

Simply look to the side panel at the right to make your purchases!


Here are just a few things I am celebrating this season~

I became one of Chicago's Very Own...



December 7th marked the one year anniversary of the release of 

My Hero, My Ding...




Production is underway for my new children's book The Moose at the Manger which will be released in 2012...




Let the celebration continue with these Great Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment