Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm finally joining the PC crowd this season..."Perfectly Christmas"!

I've had my fill of commercials about the "holiday season", read more than enough stories about "holiday decorations" and have seen it every day at work for the last two weeks..."holiday parties", "winter holiday assembly", "winter door decorating contest", and the "winter/holiday candy sale" where candy canes (a Christmas tradition) are being sold. 


With that in mind I have decided to finally go "PC" this year! 

 PERFECTLY CHRISTMAS!

Everywhere I go, every chance I get it's...









As the song says..."though it's been said" (before the PC crowd came around) "many times, many ways"...


I hope everyone goes PC this season...
PERFECTLY CHRISTMAS!


The Christmas Song



1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you, Lisa! I'm having a Perfect Christmas myself! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete