Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

For all you math enthusiasts...Check out some Pi facts!

HAPPY PI DAY!

I teach many subjects throughout the day but math is by far my favorite!  I love the fact that is makes sense, it's logical, and there is nothing irrational about it, unless you count IRRATIONAL NUMBERS, which brings me to my favorite irrational number Pi!  An irrational number is a number that cannot be written as a simple fraction, it doesn't have a distinct pattern, and it goes on literally forever.

I thought I'd share a virtual piece of pie with you today and some other fun Pi facts!

Why Pi? 



Well, if you are going in circles, you are going to need it!  It relates to the circle's diameter and circumference. 

How about a little Pi music?


If you have any interesting Pi facts add them to the comments section!  As for me, I think I just figured out what's for dinner tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment