Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

'til Death Do Us Part...

Recently my husband and I celebrated 23 years of wedded bliss!  We were discussing what we thought the secret was to being married this long... He decided to show me in the way of a greeting card.



I thought it had something to do with one of the wedding vows I slipped in...
I took out that "obey" section and included this instead -
 

and so far, I've been true to my word.


In the middle of our discussion, we realized just about everything  these days come with an expiration date...driver's license, food and  even things like toothpaste.  Well, we got a little curious...we dug out our wedding license to look for its expiration date. 

Lo and behold there wasn't one...so we'll take that as a sign to live 
"happily ever after"!


No comments:

Post a Comment