Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Will the contract vote pass in the CTU?

Rahm is still allowing those commercials to run on television about the "fair deal" that was negotiated between the Chicago Public Schools (which is led by Rahm) and the Chicago Teacher's Union.   Why is it then that he is already demonizing the teachers stating that in order to pay for this "fair deal" he is going to close 120 schools (which means firing about half of the teachers).  The only winner in this "fair deal" is  Rahm.

I'd write more about the contract details, but I know nothing more than we did last week.  I hope that the details of this "fair deal" will be revealed to us before the vote on October 2, 2012.  As of now, I certainly know what my vote is going to be...


And now that more schools will have art...can this be far behind?

1 comment:

  1. These tactics are very discouraging. I hope that you hold your ground and win this one. You've got my support:)

    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete