Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Head in the Clouds??? More like...

It's been a busy week, but I could not pass up this opportunity...

Al Gore "Mr. Go Green-Save the Earth-Environmental-I invented the Internet" said today that the reason Obama bombed at last night's debate was because of the altitude in Colorado.  Since Al Gore said it, does it now make this official????


Read more here: http://global.christianpost.com/news/al-gore-on-lackluster-debate-in-denver-altitude-to-blame-obama-romney-82720/  and http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/04/gore-blames-denver-altitude-for-obama-debate-performance/


2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha. This is a very amusing post! Thanks so much for posting. I love the things that you post. Great job. I want everyone to take a few minutes and stop by your blog. Have a great weekend.

    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul! I heard this on the radio on the way home from work yesterday and I had to just laugh at the stupidity of it all!

      Delete