Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What a Show!

This past Sunday was Musichorale's 66th Christmas Noel Concert.  My husband and I have been in this choir for the past couple of years.  There were over 700 people in the audience for this concert and the show was a huge success!  The compliments are still coming in, and I can't get over the positive response to The Moose at the Manger.  I had the privilege of reading my book, The Moose at the Manger, during the concert while Musichorale enhanced my story with the singing of very appropriate, festive songs.  Pictures from my book were shown on the "big screen" in the auditorium and it was awe-inspiring to say the least.



I would like to thank Musichorale for the opportunity to share my story and a special thanks to the director of Musichorale, Jeff Silhan, for picking such appropriate music.  It added so much to the show! Thanks also to all of the people who purchased a book and showed their support for Musichorale.



In the spirit of giving this Christmas season, 50% of all proceeds I make on book sales between now and January 1, 2013 will be donated to the Musichorale Scholarship Fund.   Stock up now with these great gift ideas and help a great cause all at once.

Just click this link to start your shopping!
http://lisatortorello.blogspot.com/p/looking-for-unique-christmas-gifts-stop.html


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a simply wonderful event! I'm so sorry I missed it, especially since you read your book. I am very happy that there was such a tremendous turnout, wow, 700 people! Amazing.


    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete