Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Come join in the fun!

I will be part of two upcoming local events that I am excited to share with you!

(Click on picture to enlarge.)
St. Florian is my grade school alma mater and I am invited to help them kick off this year's 
Catholic Schools Week celebration!  
I will be there signing books from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. 
Start this Sunday with an all you can eat pancake breakfast and see what great things St. Florian School has to offer. 
I would love for you to stop by and see me too! 




Ladies, on Saturday. February 2nd, the day before the big Super Bowl Game come on out and have some fun at the Ladies Afternoon Delight hosted by the Lansing Junior Woman's Club!  There will be many vendors there.  Some of them include: 

Tastefully Simple, Scentaffections, Massage Therapist, Swarovski Jewelry, Catch the Sun-stained glass items, Gold Canyon Candles, Maribella Jewelry, Mary Kay, Miche, Tastefully Simple, Pam Biesen Button Jewelry, Pampered Chef, Author Lisa Tortorello, Pemberton Candies, Lia Sophia jewelry, Tupperware, Maggie Mae jewelry, Avon, Scentsy, Premier Jewelry, Janes Herbs.

For more information, email lansingjuniorwc@gmail.com


Hope to see you at these events!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you will be busy! I hope you have lots of success, fun, and sell lots of books! Have a great weekend!

    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete