Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Don't Forget This Sunday!

The events of this week have been horrible and the Chicagoland weather is not helping.  Why not give yourself a treat this Sunday where you can sit back, relax, and be brought back to happy times while listening to
Melodies From Your Memories!

April 21, 2013!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melodies from your Memories
presented by:
Now singing for 66 years!

There is something here for everyone to enjoy-
from Mozart to Mercer to Sinatra (just to name a few)!


To purchase tickets in advance (and $ave)
Call:  773-239-6279
Or
 Visit our Website

Any questions?  Feel free to leave a comment or email me at lisatortsbook@ameritech.net


2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I wish I could go, but I will returning from a trip that day. Good luck.

    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul! They are a great choir. I am looking forward to this year's concert.

      Delete