Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Who Needs the Taste of Chicago...

I've been asked a few times this week if my husband, Charlie, and I would be heading down to the Taste of Chicago.   The Taste of Chicago where parking is overpriced, food is overpriced, and people are too close for comfort...who needs that, when we could have the Taste of Tortorello instead.  Where the lines are short and the food is plentiful!

In the mood for  Italian...

Try an authentic dish of Spaghetti and Meatballs
OR
Italian-style Breaded Steak with salad
OR maybe some
Italian Braciole

 Not in the mood for Italian...how about a little spice

with some Chili



Looking for American fare?
Some Stuffed Peppers sound good

or maybe one of my favorite meals...

 Prime Rib - medium rare, with a double baked potato 
If it's "mooing" on the way to the table, it's done!

Of course, if you are looking for something simple......then you are talking about MY kind of cooking.  

My favorite recipe is DELIVERY!

Pudgy's - the BEST in town

I don't know about you, but I gotta get me something to eat!  
Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the Taste of Chicago....I will call when I am almost to Taste of Tortorello.... keep mine warm...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give up my turn in line Cindy and you can be next! :)

      Delete