Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Why this teacher called out the Chicago Teacher's Union...

I was debating if I should print this correspondence here on my blog, but in recent days it seems gossip is flowing and fallacious statements are being shared.  I find the whole thing interesting since I wrote an email to the Chicago Teacher's Union and did not put it on a public forum.  Yet, I might as well have, because I've had people contacting me about my communication with the CTU even though I didn't share the information publicly.  Obviously, I caused quite a stir and people from the Union are talking.  That being said, I figured, those interested should be able to read "the real story".

So, to clear up a couple of points...

I am a CTU member who doesn't agree with much of what the Union's been doing.  April 1st was my tipping point, and I decided to tell the Union just that.  I also was going to separate myself from the Union, but as you will see from the following correspondence, I decided to remain in the Union at this time.

I took out the name of the person who was in contact with me from the Union since the individual person that responded, I am sure, got orders from others within the Union.

I find it interesting and very telling that none of the points that I brought up were ever addressed and that a full-fledged Union member's fee and an Agency Fee is exactly the same.  No wonder the Chicago Teacher's Union doesn't care whether a teacher is a member or not.  They still get their money and they still can use it for whatever they want.


Below is my full and correct correspondence with the Chicago Teacher's Union...


9 comments:

  1. Wow, Lisa. I don't understand everything that's going on, but the thank you card alone shows that this teacher's union delegate has NO CLASS. And shame on the young teacher giving a vulgar speech; while I understand her passion, someone who speaks in this manner should not be teaching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Lisa I will support you all the way in your stand against those radical miscreant groups.

    For the CTU to align themselves with them is detestable.

    C. Tortorello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holla!!! I am Bruce Magistro, few weeks ago i saw a post on how Dr Osun is helping people win lottery, i have been playing for years now and i had financial issues, i contacted Dr Osun for lottery lucky winning number and behold he helped me in winning ONE MILLION DOLLARS, i have never seen a good thing like this all my life, to everyone out there, it’s not everybody that is naturally lucky, if you have problems winning lottery, the solution is Dr Osun . He is real and guaranteed Contact Him on faithfullovespell@yahoo.com or call him on +2347035519489.his Web site: http://faithfullovespell5.wix.com/lottery and http://faithfullovespell.wix.com/dr-osun

      Delete
  3. Lisa, Great letter to bad it fell on deaf ears. You are correct that CTU agenda has nothing to do with Teachers rights, classrooms size, and children.
    This is a trend in most of our "Unions" in todays society.
    Keep up the good work and keep the faith !
    T. Flynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. Update http://www.illinoismirror.com/chicago-teachers-union-expels-teacher-for-doing-his-job/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Heart is fill with joy after Dr Ogala cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the spell. This spell change my life into riches,i now have my own car and a house. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won one million dollars (1,000,000.00 Your Lottery spell made wonders, I can’t believe it. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell Dr Ogala did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number.

    Ogalalotteryspell@yahoo.com or call +2348147673679
    Website http://ogalalovespell.wix.com/ogalalovespell

    ReplyDelete