Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

New City...New Sale!

I have not blogged recently because so much has changed since this summer. The biggest change being that we are now in another state. No more Chicago living for us.  My husband and I went scouting out places this summer and alas, found ourselves a new home. 

We traded gunshots for cow farts and couldn't be happier!


video


Now that we are settled, it's back to business...at least book business for now.


From now until Christmas it's the
2 for $10 Sale and Shipping is Free!


What do you get for $10.00?  The Moose at the Manger Storybook (which includes a free audiobook download) and The Moose at the Manger Coloring Book!  I will autograph them and ship them anywhere is the USA. Shipping is on me this ChristMOOSE season!


~Signed, sealed, and delivered - all for $10.00~


                                         When Muse the Moose accidently wanders off from her family, she becomes lost in the forest.  She luckily finds a friend in Star Bright, the brightest star in the sky, who leads her on a fantastic journey. When Muse becomes The Moose at the Manger, she realizes her most important journey is yet to come.




Questions or Comments?  Feel free to leave a comment on my blog or email me directly at lisatortsbook@ameritech.net

Stay tuned for the new year and new blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your move to a peaceful place, away from the soul draining environment of Chicago. My wife and I left over 30 years ago and after several moves now have cows, horses and deer as our nearest neighbors. Do I miss the Chicago I grew up in? I do, but that place doesn't exist anymore. Best wishes in your new home.

    ReplyDelete